Covid 19 and the Parker Ranch
We hope you all are healthy and have been virus-free during this very challenging time.
The Parker Ranch has been closed for business since March 13th. We are committed to doing our part, during the pandemic, to discourage the spread of this virus. As we look toward the coming months and through the end of the year we will do our best to keep you informed of our plans and we would like you to understand that our plans may change from time to time as we learn our new way.
We are set to open to the public on July 1st. If you would like to bring your friends or family to the Parker Ranch and you have a group utilizing 3 or more of our rooms for two nights or more, we will insure that your group is here with no other guests.
Changes to our previous operations are in bold below.
- Our cleaning procedures will be those recommended by the CDC, the WHO, the AHLA and the Georgia Governor's office. We will schedule bookings to insure that your room has been unoccupied for at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- We now require a two-night minimum stay. Check-In is between 3:00pm and 7:00pm (we can arrange for later if required). Check-Out is at 10:30am.
- We will not be serving Paula's delicious, family style breakfast for the foreseeable future, however, she will be turning her talents to providing you with a creative and healthy, boxed continental breakfast.
- Each rental room will have a designated table in the dining room. Tables will be spaced appropriately to meet health requirements.
- We ask that guests wear masks and maintain recommended social distance in any common area and perform regular hand washing and sanitizing.
We will have disposable masks available as well as hand-sanitizer in rooms and common areas.
If you are familiar with the Parker Ranch, you know that we have over 3000 square feet of covered porches. Each of our rooms has access to it's 'own piece of porch' which naturally lends itself to social distancing.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support. We have missed our visitors and look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
Fondly, Becky & Paula